|Course Name||Certificate III in Process Manufacturing|
|Accreditation||Accredited under Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) & recognised Australia-wide|
The Certificate III in Process Manufacturing is intended for advanced production workers who use a range of equipment and provide support functions directly related to producing products. They would undertake more advanced roles, working in accordance with the operating procedures and would apply their knowledge to anticipate problems and solve a range of foreseen and unforeseen problems.
This qualification is for:
- production support workers – people working in manufacturing and filling the vital production support roles but who may not have the opportunity to develop competency in sufficient technical units related directly to producing products
- those employees who operate across more than one category within process manufacturing or ‘specialised processes’ and elsewhere when required.
It is designed for use across the three process manufacturing sectors:
- chemical, hydrocarbons and oil refining
- plastics, rubber and cablemaking
- manufactured mineral products.