|Course Name||Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership|
|Accreditation||Accredited under Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) & recognised Australia-wide|
The diversity of learners attending adult language, literacy and numeracy provision requires effective and innovative educational leaders, program managers and researchers with responsibility for adult language, literacy and numeracy policy development and response, and program design and review. This qualification develops the skills and knowledge required to fulfil this responsibility in a variety of roles. Possible job titles include:
- adult literacy and numeracy teacher or leader, training organisation
- practitioner or coordinator, Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) program
- senior educator – teaching and learning, training organisation
- adult literacy and numeracy resource developer
- program coordinator, training organisation
- educational consultant
- workforce development leader
- policy advisor on language, literacy and numeracy.
This qualification may not meet the requirements for TESOL teaching. It is advisable to check with relevant jurisdictions and in the human resource statements in accredited course documentation.
The volume of learning of a Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership is typically one to two years.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
No Entry Requirements