|Course Name||Certificate III in Retail Supervision|
|Accreditation||Accredited under Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) & recognised Australia-wide|
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in retail supervision with the need to apply discretion and judgement. Work would be undertaken in various retail store settings, such as specialty stores, supermarkets, department stores and retail fast food outlets. Individuals will have some responsibility for others and provide or hold specific coordination or support responsibilities within a store team.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of endorsement.
To undertake this qualification, individuals will have previous retail experience in roles such as:
- providing customer service
- providing product service advice
- point-of-sale function
- organising work areas and displays
- merchandising products
- organising and performing stock control procedures
- applying safe work practices
Examples of evidence of retail experience may include:
- job descriptions and references from current or past employers
- an entry interview to determine retail operational experience.